Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

from the Freedom First! art collective

Below is a portion of Neale Donald Walsch's book "The New Revelations: A Conversation with God". However, the original read a little differently. "Reggae" has replaced "God" and "Community" has replaced "Life".
----------------------------------------------
You can choose to take these steps now if changing your world , and the self-destructive direction in which it is moving is what you wish to achieve. Make this declaration:

The Five Steps to Peace:

1. I acknowledge that some of my old beliefs about Reggae and about the Community are no longer working.

2. I acknowledge that there is something I do not understand about about Reggae and about the Community, the understanding of which could change everything.

3. I am willing for new understandings about Reggae and about the Community, to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.

4. I am willing to explore and examine these new understandings, and, if they align with my inner truth and knowing, to enlarge my belief system to include them.

5. I am willing to live my life as a demonstration of my beliefs.

These are the Five Steps to Peace, and if you take them, you can shift everything on your planet.
---------------------------
I Rule I Eternally,
- brought to you by Humboldt Friends of the First Amendment
(aka the Freedom First! art collective)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?